With the investment
of renovation and redecoration, it is essential to find classic
looks that express your style in a timeless
way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top
trends for your home.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a huge
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more understated,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a refined
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming very popular,
another exciting choice for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try rearranging pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a refreshing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling bold? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are blah, think again. Add some charm
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to toss the clutter. An
open space is a must to chill and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the
countryside, large windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will give you an open feel to your space. Focus on
minimalism and tech-less
areas; instead, filling your space with
We can turn the 2016 trends
into a reality for your home, created to fit your desires
perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and
door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at
(781) 239-1161 or come to our Natick showroom to see how we
can help you integrate this year’s trends.