Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the first impression that guests have when entering your Natick home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are prepared to increase your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and call for a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can draw attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a great first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Natick, give them a call at 781-239-1161 or arrange an appointment online to discuss all the options for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.